Exercising While at the Airport
Bored at the airport and don’t know what to do? Don’t waste your time just reading cheesy romance novels or checking email messages at the free Wi-Fi terminal! I have got 10 exercise ideas that you can do while at the airport. And don’t worry if anyone notices you exercising. They might want to copy you anyway.
- Wall sit against the wall. Hold for at least 30-60 seconds and repeat
- Bicep curls using your carryon luggage. Try 3 sets of 12 on each arm
- Tricep Kickbacks using your carryon luggage. Try 3 sets of 12 on each arm
- Knee Lifts in Place for 2 min
- Speed Walk Around the Terminal (for at least 5 min at a time)
- Walking Lunges around the Corridor (1-2 minutes)
- Hamstring Curls (1-2 minutes)
- Double Knee Lifts while seating. Try for at least 1 minute and you will feel an incredible burn in your abs.
- Shoulder Shrugs for a minute. Lift your shoulders up and down to build up great muscles in your shoulders and back.
- Rotation and Extension. While standing twist your body as far right and extend both arms up into the air. Repeat in the opposite direction. This is a great exercise for your obliques, which are the side muscles in your stomach.